When you invest in new flooring, after installation you want it to look as good as it did on display … maybe even better. Since 1997, Haus of Floor Décor has been selling and installing floors in the Big Bear Lake area, including Lake Arrowhead, Running Springs, Apple Valley and Victorville. A couple of our crew members have been installing flooring even longer than that!
The whole purpose of a flooring installation is to highlight your flooring, not our skills. It’s one of those situations where the more skilled the installation, the less of it is seen – all you see is your beautiful floor.
To reach this level of skill, the Haus of Floor Décor has gathered a group of master installers. Not only do we consider them the best at what they do, we support them by sending them to clinics and workshops held by the leading flooring manufacturers and trade organizations.
After the measuring and ordering, it’s time to start getting ready for the installation. If there are any, our sales associate will provide you with special instructions. Most installations require the following preps:
- Arrange to be at home on installation day, you may be needed for last minute approvals.
- Wrangle children and pets away from the installation areas and the work vehicles
- If you live in a gated or secure community, arrange for easy access for the installation team and vehicles
- Remove all furniture, furnishings and appliances from the installation area; propane and natural gas appliances need a professional to disconnect and reconnect them
- Remove and dispose of old floor
- Clear an area convenient to the installation where the installers can work
- Work and installation area need power, lighting and access to water; the temperature needs to be above 65 degrees
Please let us know if you need help with any of the above.